Last application on
31 December 2023
Send your complete application letter and CV to ” [email protected] “
- Act as primary implementation engineer for Cisco collaboration portfolio such as UCM, Unity, CCX, Expressway, IM and video conferencing solution.
- Responsible for comprehensive designs: properly planning and articulating how each piece impacts the other parts of the solution, the existing environment, and any future roadmaps of the overall collaboration systems platforms portfolio.
- Work with customer, principle, and internal teams to deploy designed support solutions.
- You will communicate to internal business entities, features, functionality and capabilities they would need to address current and future customer requirements.
- Obtain technical certifications as needed for specific projects as dictated by management.
- Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience).
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in large SMB and/or Enterprise networks.
- Strong IT background with proven track record of deep technical exposure (a computer science, electrical or engineering degree or proven track record of deep technical exposure).
- Having CCNA or CCNP- Collaboration certificate.
- Expertise and hands on technical experience with the Cisco collaboration portfolio including WebEx, Unified CM, Unity, IM&P, CMS, Expressway, CUBE, IP Phones and Video Endpoints, Microsoft, AudioCodes, Ribbon, Calabrio, and Verint.
- Deep and broad, expert level knowledge of Voice and Contact Center technologies (VoIP/PSTN/SIP/CTI/Call Recording/IVR/you know the list if you’re ready for this position).
- Expertise and hands on technical experience with IP Communications signaling and media protocols, including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.323, XML, HTTP, RESTful APIs and Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).
- You possess strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, listening, collaboration, demonstration and consulting skills.