Last application on
31 December 2023
Send your complete application letter and CV to ” [email protected] “
- Create, check, ensure SO backlog and SO rental reports are correct and accurate.
- Coordinate and control SO rentals and terms so that supporting documents can be received on time.
- Ensure invoices and attachments are complete and correct according to the contract or PO from the customer.
- Filing all transactions into the SO folder (complete documents before sending to the document warehouse).
- Processing return invoice and its reissuance.
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree from Accounting/Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Ms. Office (especially Ms. Excel).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Having Brevet A & B certificate is an advantage.
- Good communication skill.